Product Care / REDcycle
Thank you for choosing Modnpod and we hope you love your product as much as we do.
We strongly suggest prior to opening your package that you read our helpful notes below to ensure you get the most out of your purchase;
- Be careful using sharp implements when opening the packages to avoid damaging your product.
- Apply minimal force when assembling to avoid unwanted damage. At some points of assembly two people may be required. HINT: You may find the aid of a thin flat item such as ruler or icy pole stick (or similar) useful to gently encourage any stubborn flaps during assemble. Please do not use anything sharp.
- Avoid storing and using your product in wet or damp areas, as this will lead to deterioration and shorten the lifespan of your product.
- If unwanted spills occur on your product, wipe immediately to avoid long term damage.
- It is important to store and use your product away from direct heat sources as this may create a fire hazard.
- Our pre-assembled cat products are lovingly hand assembled which makes each one of them individual and special for your fury family member, therefore they can also have some slight human caused imperfections.
- Our products are eco-friendly, made from recycled materials and can be fully recycled at the end of their very loved lives. Depending on what you have painted it with/stuck onto or even glued onto your product may however change its ability to be fully recycled so please consult your local recycling guidelines and regulations.
- Our pre-assembled cat products come plastic wrapped to help protect them, this plastic will need to be careful disposed of and kept away from your pets and children. This plastic can be recycled but only in the 'RedCycle' containers you can find at your local supermarkets.
For further information about Redcycling or to look up a location near you please use the following link; http://www.redcycle.net.au/where-to-redcycle/
- Modnpod performs quality inspections on our products during production and prior to packaging to ensure that our products are of upmost quality so that you can enjoy your purchase. We do however know that things can go wrong or are missed, especially in packaging and distribution, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have concerns about your product or it’s condition in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you regarding your concerns. Please proceed to our 'Delivery + Returns' section for further information.
Q1. Do the Kids products come in any other colours? No, our range is designed and made with brown kraft card, allowing your child to express his or herself on a blank canvas and with a neutral creative medium.
Q2. Where are you located and do you have a shop front we can visit? We are a local Geelong (Victoria-Australia) based and owned business, however our store is run online. Pick-up may be arranged, but will be done at the discretion of Modnpod management and you will need to contact us prior to ordering at; email@example.com or 0406 933 009.
Q3. We are interested in the wholesale of your products, do you have information on this, and who do we contact? If you have a bricks and mortar store and wish to sell our products we would love to speak to you. Please contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward you our wholesale information or call us on 0406 933 009.